Marriage (was: Re: [code] password retrieval)

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/31/98

>ObCircle:
>
>A few weeks ago or somebody was talking about a marriage system w/
>children.  I thought on it, and after the original laugh and bit of
>disgust, found it would encourage roleplay.  Even if the husband and
>wife
>are the same person.
[snip]

Y'know, before players can have MUDchildren if they're married, they need
to be married :)  I've been playing around with marriage code, and just
haven't been able to get it right.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

BTW, can anyone who knows ASCII pfiles well send me a private e-mail?  I
need some help with it.

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)