Re: Patch/Snippet Resolution

From: Eduo (eduo@CIATEQ.MX)
Date: 09/02/98

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Edward J Glamkowski wrote:

> and edit the credits file and delete out everybody except himself, and
> nothing can stop that...

Yes, but I know people that tend to forget to add credits (I had my mud
without credits for DOOMer for almost a year, because I was busy checking
out the code he wanted me to test and forgot to do it -I was thinking "as
soon as it works properly" and then forgot- so it'd make it easier for
people that want to do it right in the same way that people too lazy to
pay shareware fees find it easier to pay them in Kagi or with apps that
come with the shareware)

eduo

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira   Mythago//On   eduo@ciateq.mx   ICQ# 3824675
 Centro de Investigacion  CIATEQ,A.C. -- MEXICO  Research Center Queretaro
General Electric Center of Excellence   -    Manager of Information Systems
        --- "Delay is preferable to error." - Thomas Jefferson ---
        --- Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum ---