Re: Patch/Snippet Resolution

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 09/03/98

So far on this topic, I have seen suggestions to add in scripts, instructions
etc..

I still think the credits file should be moved to the src directory so
patchers can add their one liner (if they all add 5-10 lines, credits file
will be HUGE) without having to add instructions, scripts or unnecessary BS.
Someone mentioned that any imp can go in and delete all the credits. Yea
there are always going to be those few. But as it is now, its a pain to try
and remember for the last 6 hours I patched what? Or.. I will add it in
later, (later arrives) and what did I patch in?

It removes the doubt, confusion, forgetfullness, and give proper credit to
those who deserve it, with less hassle, worries, etc..

Is there any reason why the credits file has to remain in the libs/.....
directory?