[OLC][MEDIT] mob max level

From: Matt Roach (winter@GEEK.NET)
Date: 09/04/98

Ok, I got bored today so I was pissing around with medit.c and figured I'd
set the max number of levels you could have to about 5000, but when I
tried to make a mob over level 120 in medit, it goes to negitives, why?
And yes I know there is prolly same lame little SIMPLE answer so please do
not flame me telling me how stupid I am.

* Matt Roach -- Creator of OnyxMUD, Coder and Builder for WinterMUTE          *
* mute.ml.org 6666 (WinterMUTE)  hobbiton.dyn.ml.org 7766 (OnyxMUD)           *
* winter@geek.net    quinn@hobbiton.dyn.ml.org                                *