(BPL14)Zone addition problems

From: Snake (mmapplebeck@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 09/04/98

I am having problems adding the zone 'The Galaxy' when downloaded from
CircleMUD FTP zone 93. I have added the zon, wld, obj and mob files to the
appropriate directories and added them to the index file and still can't get
it to load. When I try to boot the MUD it creates killscript, I delete it
and start and it is recreated. I check the logs and it says the zone is not
formatted correctly. I am wondering if anybody got this zone to work under
BPL14 and if so could you email the zone files to me.