Re: [LONG] Avatar and decapitate code with graveyard

From: Christopher Avans (parka@CDC.NET)
Date: 09/04/98

        I have a bad habit of not deleting mail. So I looked thru it for
some info. I will bet, hmm, what could one bet, well check for yourself
my numbers are right. I may have missed some though.
The person below has posted 56 curse words to the post. Blah big deal I
suppose. Person below has posted 31 "flames" to this post with no
obcircle. (An example is below) The same person been involved in 45 posts
about stealing code.
        I know this means little just seems funny. Well a I said I dont
delete my mail but I skim it. I just deleted 3 months worth. I yes, these
numbers are in the past three months. I do not like having to wade thru
these. Waaa, yeah I know just frustrating that I had to ask a friend how
to filter this guys name.