Re: [PERL] Usage chart

From: The Merciless lord of Everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 09/06/98

Chris Jacobson wrote:

> Greetings all!
>
> Has anyone tried making a Perl script to generate a GIF usage chart from
> the usage log?
hum.. Usage Log?! (I must look at the new BPL some times)..  But I'm
generating some GIF's from Perl, but not directly, I parse it through
GNUplot first, these are though based upon the access_log from Apache,
but I gather it would take a little work to get it to do what you want
instead. Just need to look at the logfile. :)

/S