Re: [OFFTOPIC] what is MANA?!

From: Jimmy Brians (f_t_p_7_7_7@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 09/07/98

Not to offend you religious type people, but arent we off topic by about
a million miles or so. We already figured out its the wrong spelling and
so does it really matter if it was jesus, moses, or yo mama that was
walking through the desert. If you want to debate this, plz talk about
it on some religion newsgroup or somethin. Oh, and to respond to the
person who first asked about what mana was, most different cultures and
religions, and different people have their own view and opinion of what
it was. In many rpg's its used to call upon magical forces and stuff, it
all depends on who's opinion you're looking for. If you want to create a
storyline and want to know what mana is, why not make up your own
definition or story for it in your mud. Personally i think that would be
kewl.

-Zacman the infamous.