Clan Code

From: Chuck Reed (master@I-55.COM)
Date: 09/07/98

>Hey, um, thanks for wasting our time. Even if bel was online atm, i
>doubt he or she would waste every moment of their life reading the
>circlemud mailing list to see if someone cared. Plz stop wasting time on
>tha list.

And now that you've sent this email, your message can refer to you too.
Isn't that NEAT?

ObCircle:

I've pretty much worked out all the kinks in the clan code that I wrote and
I wanted to distribute it to all you lovely folk now.  However, I know
there is something like a 200 line limit on messages, and the clan.c file
itself is about 1.5K lines.  With all the re-working of snippet pages and
such, I really have no clue who to contact about just posting the snippet
directly to the web page instead of an email distribution.  If anyone can
help out here, groovy.  If you want me to send you a ziped or gzipped copy
of it directly, you can do that too.  My email addy is master@i-55.com.

The clan system itself should be very flexible and work on anything from
stock circle to a heavily modified version because the code is pretty
independent except for the very basic Circle features.  If you don't have
two spare ints, this will need a pwipe :(  Anyhow, I guess I'll explain it
all when I post it publicly.