Re: Spell Arguments

From: Jason Asser (jasser@ATMEL.COM)
Date: 09/10/98

  I'm trying to add a spell which uses arguments that are not a character or
an object.  It seems that if I want to send it through the cast command, it
has to pass through spell_parser.c which means my ASPELL function is only
passed the char casting, a target victim and a target object.

  I know I saw a snippet which implented some sort of spell arguments, I
believe it was for a "cast 'create food' bread" type command but I wasn't
able to find it again.  Has anyone come across this problem before, I'm sure
everyone has since this is a problem in stock circles implentation of the
locate object spell...but has anyone come up with a decent way around it?

        Jason