need OLC assistance

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 09/11/98

I don't mean to sound like a newbie here, or anything like that. I am a
total alien to the OasisOLC code. I do know some C, but my skills are
limited.

Basically I am just trying to add support to oedit for damagable objects
code which is already in the code, aswell as autosetting mob stats based
upon level.

I have been attempting to add both of these pieces of code for practically a
month with no resolve. If someone out there can give me a hand I would
appreciate it. Thank you.