Re: OLC+ / HEDIT Probs (fwd)

From: Tony Robbins [Kupek] (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 09/12/98

Here's a fix for OLC+ that I had to generate on the problems on one
report.  This is a fix for 2.1a, and I'm not about to go generate a new
package for five lines of code.

The bug was a crash when a lower level would hedit a new entry.
Explanation contained below, and most irrelevant data snipped.

  Tony Robbins, <tonyr@nwpaclink.com>
  LakeView Technologies, Inc.