[NEWBIE] SYSERR

From: John Hines (sculpy@MUD3.GATOR.NET)
Date: 09/15/98

What I have been doing is trying to take areas from a copy of my mud
(bpl12) and add the areas into an updated mud (bpl14 with OLC+ 2.1a and
dgstuff ;) )

In the README there is a URL that list the errors and possible fixes.

I would like to know the new location of this page or if it still exists
like I stated in my previous post.

What I neglected to mention was the error I am getting on reboot.

SYSERR: Format error in 3-constant line /directories/blah/blah/world/blah

If anyone can help in fact if the syserr page is gone I would be in thier
debt.

Odin
~~~~