Re: Number of Coders for a MUD

From: Anthony Rye (ajrye@ONE.NET)
Date: 09/15/98

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Marc Gale wrote:

> We all have our own views on the amount of coders a MUD should have.

This isn't in no way pointed at any one in general.

You all seem to be bickering about how many gods do what which is really
kinda stupid. Circlemud Was created for enjoyment for the internet.
Me personally, on my mud. My gods in include: Me,Myself,& I :P
i do the admin. i do all the code, I also create the zones,objects, and
Mobiles. I however do get a bit of help with code(I'll be the first to
admit i am not the greatest not the best coder, I enjoy it, learning
something new). So i say to you all, Have Fun enjoy the game, enjoy coding
and building.