[bpl14] Multiple Attacks Mobs

From: Scorn (scorn@RMI.NET)
Date: 09/15/98

i tried the snippet on Alex's site but after i compile anytime i try to log
onth the game it gets passes password then crashes so i wrote one of my own
that went on the same basis as my multi hit for players 1 through 6 hits
but what happens becuase i used flags to set the mob attacks they always
hit.  What i mean is if they are flaged ATTACK3 they always hit three times
it doesnt change.  I am not quite sure how to make it change so if someone
could please help i have enclosed the apr++ code i have been using.  I want
to do it so it fluctuates roll base like the normal  players  which that
is:
if (GET_SKILL(ch, SKILL_SECOND_ATTACK) >= number(1, 101)) {
the following is my current  NPC attack that hits always unlike the above:
 if (MOB_FLAGGED(ch, MOB_ATTACK2)) {
 if (MOB_FLAGGED(ch, MOB_ATTACK3)) apr++;
 if (MOB_FLAGGED(ch, MOB_ATTACK4)) apr++;
 if (MOB_FLAGGED(ch, MOB_ATTACK5)) apr++;
 if (MOB_FLAGGED(ch, MOB_ATTACK6)) apr++;
     apr++;
     }
Thanks
Scorn