Re: [bpl14] Mob Multi Attack

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 09/17/98

With the code I put submitted.. I am sure it would be very easy to have
it get a random number between 1 and attacks (variable).. at the time it
does the hits.. right before the for i to attacks..

If you want chance..
random percent say 20% miss? then do a if random 0-100 is less than 20
do nothing else hit.

How much simpler is that.. (besides actually writing the code)??
ohh
if !IS_NPC you can set the chance
or
if IS_NPC you can set a higher/lower chance to hit

damn..

the more I think about it.. the more possibilities there are..