Re: DG_Events Make Error

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 09/18/98

At 02:31 PM 9/17/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I have Win95 and p14. I use Borland C++ 5 to compile it.  I added the
>oasisOLC with dg events and I keep getting this error when it linking.
>(it compiles it ok, just won't link.)  I've searched the code, but I
>have no clue what this error means.  Or even what to look for.  If
>anyone could help me out I would be very grateful.
>
>FATAL: 16 bit segments not supported in dg_mobcmd.c
>
>Thank you for your help.

Wish I could help you here, but I've no idea what Borland is talking about.
You should cunsult your compiler documentation to find out what it has
to say about this sort of thing. Incidentally, the file you specify is
probably
not a part of the DG_Events package. It -is-, however, a part of the
DG Scripts package. (Do more than 50% of the audience here really
just stop reading beyond the first two letters of these packages?)