Hello

From: Joong Kim (better@ANET-STL.COM)
Date: 09/18/98

Hello folks.  I am the system administrator of BetterBox.Net.  We are
growing very fast and we're looking for quality tech support folks.  I am
in the process of assembling a new group of folks that will deal with
particular types of muds and provide support for those mud types only.

This position will allow you to run a mud on our servers for free.  This
is
a volunteer tech support position.  I am looking for a person who has at
least 1 year experience with circlemud, 1 year experience with linux, and
most of all... a person who wants to help folks with circlemud related
problems.

If you are interested in such a position, then you can email me at
better@betterbox.net with the subject "Circlemud Tech Position".

thanks,
Joong Kim

|      Joong Hyun Kim       |           BetterBOX.net         |
|   System Administrator    |     http://www.betterbox.net/   |