Re: Error Checking

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 09/19/98

On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Tony Robbins [Kupek] wrote:

>   Ok, my biggest question is this.  Why don't we check for NULL and such
>when dealing with strings?  For example, str_cmp...
[...]
>Maybe that was complain-y, but I think it's a good idea.  Any reasons not
>to?

None in particular.  If you want it, make a patch.

Yes, I know I could do it in about 4 seconds.  The point being that if you
want it you have to put forth an effort.  I personally don't mind either
way so I'll let you decide.  Either a patch says yes, or none says no. ;)

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/   (mostly) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.