Re: [CODE] [DG] saving scripts w/obuild

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 09/20/98

One version I have running right now has both oasis and obuild, the
major problem with both being on the same game is the command names.
redit, medit, etc. I changed the names of the oasis commands (that were
common) to roomedit mobedit, etc. However when I did this, for some
reason mobedit save # did not work at all. I found that you had to type
mobedit sa # to get it to work. Other than that, both olc systems work
great.

As for triggers, check the index file in the /trg directory to see if
the zone your refering to is listed in the index.
If it is not listed in the index, it will never reload on any zone
load/reload. That is one of the major problems with dg_scripts. And so
many people do not add in the zones (let alone know they have to).

You also might want to check the code to see if the triggers are loaded
when the mob is loaded. Should be a line like:
        load_mtrigger(mob);
in db.c

Hope that helps