Re: Is there a chance that i could get version bpl15

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 09/20/98

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998, Chris Baviello wrote:

>I would like it if someone could send me the bpl15 version as soon as it is
>done if its done.

We'll let you know when it's done.  Then you can use FTP to get it.

Assuming Tony Robbins is using the latest snapshot and he just patched
something wrong, it _is_ done as far as I am doing for this release...
I'll go investigate anyway just to be safe.

Spork.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/   (mostly) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.