Re: Circle Crashes

From: Chuck Carson (chuckc@INETPORT.COM)
Date: 09/21/98

Are you doing this as root?

If you are on a system, such as most Universities, that limit the resources
based on your login. ie: Many schools will limit student processes to 24
hours or less, or limit cpu usage, or limit memory usage. If you are not
root,
contact root and find out if these facilities are in place and affecting
your
processes.