Quasar Hosting & A question

From: Chad Sorrell (chad@COMSYS.NET)
Date: 09/20/98

I would just like to make everyone that might be looking for a server,
aware that Quasar Hosting is looking for muds to host.  We have a kick
butt machine, and mega disk space.  their prices and packages are very
competitive.  (Sorry if this isnt allowed)

Now..my question.. I am new to coding..and would like to know what
version of circlemud will work with dgscripts..I have tried a few but
they never seem to actually patch.

-Chad