Questions

From: Kyle Smith (Kcsral@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/21/98

All,

     Ok, I just added multiple attacks to my mud (I added races earlier, but
something to that effect comes later), it works great, but only has one
problem. At level one you get two attacks, instead of one, and where the max
is supposed to be three, the max is four, which you obtain at level 16 (for
warriors). Any suggestions? I am using pl 14 with MSVC 4.0

     Next question. I added Races! but when I select a race from my menu, it
doesn't always select the right race. Any suggestions?

     What is the location of the snippet site, or was that in the FAQ?

     Anyone got a nice remort patch I could use?

Thanks,

Prisma