Re: another attempt to contribute

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 09/21/98

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Fafhrd wrote:

>Okay, so my scripts are based on a much older version :) How about a better
>prompt then? I converted the prompt code from my old mud, Duris, to circle,
>and added a few extras to it. Its a bit too large for the list though, and
>Ceramic Mouse confuses the hell out of me, so I don't know where to upload
>it anymore. If only a few want it Ill email it, or else someone tell me
>where uploads go nowadays.

ftp.circlemud.org is still the place to put generic stuff.  e-mail snippet
stuff to Alex or FTP upload it to mouse.van.ml.org and send me/Alex a mail.
(Since he can't get it from the incoming directory currently but will be
able to soon.)

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/   (mostly) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.