Quasar Hosting Replies

From: Marc Gale (MARC@BGC.AC.UK)
Date: 09/23/98

Okay, first of all, sorry to the list for my moany post.

However, as the Usage Guidelines state clearly for the list,
advertising is frowned upon, especially commercial advertising.

I don't normally correct peoples grammar or spelling, but it gets my
back up when people start shouting about their abilities and
professionalism, especially when they charge for such things.

Looking at the site and the letter, added to the chaos of the start
of term here, I got overly upset and sent a mail, it was my mistake
that it went to the list and not to the individual.

Again, my apologies to the list for causing an extra handful of
pointless mails (responses to my moan), and to Chad for me having a
bad day.

ObCircle :

In my mud, mobs age and develop, and then eventually die, all by
themselves.  Has anyone else done this?  Or does anyone want to
discuss how?  With a little thought, you'll find that it's really
easy, once you work the theory out.

Marc