Re: defines spanning over multiple lines

From: Jeramy Singleton (XsCaPe4Me@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/23/98

<< I believe most of utils.h already does that under GCC.  Perhaps you have a
 space after the \ which is causing it to escape the space instead of the
 newline? >>

Oy! George Greer is right. Linux's GCC isn't very fond of spaces for some
reason...
Try doing as he says and making sure there isn't a space after the "\". I've
had the
same problems in my Makefile. Kept getting the error "Makefile:255: ***
missing separator.  Stop." all because of one little space.  Well hope that
helps!

Later.
Jeramy