Compiler Error?

From: The Merciless Lord of everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 09/25/98

huba..

Just thought I would take a look at pgcc instead of using good old gcc
.. Now, everything goes fine, the compiler actually runs and everything,
*BUT* one strangelyness I stumpled upon and no, I can't seem to figure
out why:

When compiling olc.c it goes:

olc.c:33: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`zedit_setup'

Aha I think, this must be easy, and nothing to worry about, it's only a
warning, prolly it's defined as long or something like that, but nooo..
it's

void zedit_disp_arg3(struct descriptor_data *d);

erh? And there I was lost.. Because the line just before says
void zedit_disp_arg2(struct descriptor_data *d);

Why doesn't this one then give a warning??

Anyone with an idea? (Only warnings though, it seems like it's running
okay..)

/S