Re: fix for SCMD_THAW

From: Modem Burn (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 09/25/98

No offence but that code from what I know is useless because unless you
change SCMD_FREEZE you cannot freeze a imm of the same level. So only a
person of higher level can unfreeze wich means you couldn't that yourself
anyways. And also I don't think freezeing imms actually works. I've tried it
on mine and it did nothin.