Re: mudFTP question

From: Fafhrd (fafhrd@ROTD.COM)
Date: 09/26/98

Have you even tried it? I admit, with my far from stock version of Circle,
installing mudFTP was a bitch, and I still have a few issues to deal with.
However, overall this thing kicks ass, and although perhaps not really
useful to the general populas player, your builders will love it.
Of course the patch doesn't do your olc files, but hey, the best patches
require the most work :)