Re: [NEWBIE] [MCVC++ 6.0] weirdness

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@AO.NET)
Date: 09/26/98

> Anyone out there having trouble executing with MSVC++ 6.0?

I haven't migrated to 6.0 yet, but the development team for my company use
MSVC++ for all of our product development, and the lead programmers are
very unhappy with 6.0.  They have mentioned several times that it isn't
acting like it should in several ways.

I know this isn't very specific, but I thought I would share that it isn't
and isolated incident, nor is it CircleMUD's fault.

Ghost Shaidan