Re: fix for SCMD_THAW

From: Modem Burn (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 09/26/98

Okay, I read over the code on this and I found out the following.
You can freeze another person of the same level and you can only use the
thaw command if you are an imm and acroding to circlemud 3.0 pl14 imms
who are frozen arena't really frozen, they just have the flag but
whenever they try to do something it works even when frozen...... So it
really doesn't matter, the if check I would take that out because it's
saying that you can't thaw yourself but another person of the same level
can. And there is really no point in freezeing a imm. If you want to do
something to a immort or something use the jail commands and setup no
magic and if you made a genaric function of recall put in a no recall
flag, and some strat room parmaters.