Re: wear possitions

From: James Thomas (rasdan@TELEPORT.COM)
Date: 09/27/98

It is much easier to add new wear positions to the END of the list of wear
positions, otherwise you will have to change all the game resets that load
eq on mobs.

When I first added eq positions, I put them in the middle of the list.
This caused big problems with mobs wearing equipment where it should not
be worn.

I recommend that you add them to the end of the list and then write
another function that controls display order rather than displaying eq
positions by raw numerical defines.

Rasdan