Windows and Olc

From: Shane Augustine (sca@BU.EDU)
Date: 09/29/98

Ok basically i've spent 10 hours trying to get circle30bpl14 working
with version
1.6b of oasis and I can't even patch the files.  Some people have been
able to patch
with the patch program however I keep getting 'cannot find patch .RTP
file.'  Can
someone please tell me if I'm just wasting my time or is there an actual
way to do
this?  I also tried using circle30bpl14 with the original oasiswin and
it worked the
first time, however when i changed the color of do_say, I got 32 link
errors because of oasis.  Thanks.

alan, the frustrated