[DGSCRIPT] Question about manual/sub_write()

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 09/30/98

Ok, today while I was debugging a little problem I came across the
dg_comm.c:sub_write() and dg_comm.c:sub_write_to_char() functions.  I tried
looking up how the ~, ^, @, *, `, and & characters work in functions like msend
in the documents, but the "see flexibility" link didn't work.  Anyone have an
idea how this stuff works? was a bit frustrating.  Looks kind of like the $
codes in act() but different.  Also, any chance the documentation can be made
available in a zip file for download either from the documentation site or with
the patch distributions.  Think this will help a lot of people get going with
the GREAT patch.

--Angus