Re: I want gods to have all skills!!!!

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@AOL.COM)
Date: 10/01/98

If I remember correctly, a simple restore will give any Lvl_Immort and higher
full practices on all skills/spells.  Only exceptions are some of the
warrior/thief skills, where there's an actual check in the code to determine
the player's class.

<<  ;)

 I have changed number of lvls on my mud, and Id really like all gods to
 have all skills available without having to practice each and one of them.
 ANybody knows how to do this, and where in the code to look?. Like for
 example the implementor has all skills, but the lower gods have to practice
 em which is kinda annoying .

 tnx

 Regardz Ronnyi