Re: oasisolc addons

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 10/01/98

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998 14:15:18 -0400 Mulder <mulder@CLOUD9.NET> writes:
>I have been trying for almost a month now to add the following into
>OLC:
>
>Mob statistics based on level. (you select a level from the medit menu
>and
>the recommended pre-stats for that mob automatically appear on the
>screen)
[snip]
What I think you might want to do, is in the area where it asks you for
the mobs level, you could put a switch( atoi(arg)) or whatever it is,
with cases for each level you want different stuff for...  In those
cases, put a GET_HP(olcmob) = 1000 or whatever you want(Note that isnot
even resembling code in there, just an idea to get you started).  It'll
make your medit.c file extremely large, but it's just an idea.

ObCircle:
I'm working on trying to port the Star Wars Reality MUD's xyz system from
smaug to circle, but running into problems.  Lots of them.  Anyone out
there done this before, or want to try helping me out?

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)