[Web] CircleMUD Resources & Webring going down

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 10/01/98

Due to circumstances beyond my control, the site for the CircleMUD
Resources Web page and the CircleMUD WebRing is going down.  I would like
to thank Blue (who is a member of this list) for hosting them both, as
well as my MUD.

However, this leaves me in a little bit of a predicament.  I would like a
new site for them both, but I need a permanent site.  Obviously being
free is a great incentive, but I would also like an easy to type in URL,
like the old cmrsrc.gator.net one.  If anyone knows of a free site that
can handle this type of aliasing, please contact me off list (no need to
spam everyone)  As to the site for my MUD, well, that one I can wait
on....I have other priorities in my life anyways, considering the MUD
isn't even open yet, it doesn't make sense to keep looking for a site.

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press