Help me this is really important

From: Jeffrey Margolis (COOL20@AOL.COM)
Date: 10/03/98

Ok since every one has been talking about the mudeditor program on win95 i
downloaded it today i installed it and guess what now my computer is haveing
major problems i was hoping that maybe the person who made that program could
contact me or if some one can help me.
when i start up my computer it boots up win95 fin and then the backround comes
up but before the whole desktop loads i get an error about shell32.dll being
missing or not linked correctly to comctl32.dll
I need a lot of help on this asap because if i cant get into that computer
than well i am tottaly screwed so please help me
-jeff