Wierd compiler error

From: Ronny Iversen (ronnyi@IFI.UIO.NO)
Date: 10/04/98

This little code gives some wierd error messages, can anybody help
me(gcc report at the end :))

> int main(void) {
> #define NUM_OBJ_SENTINELS (2)
>

>   struct obj_sentinel_recog {
>     int vnum;
>     int self_vnum;
>     int direction;
>     char *can_pass;
>     char *cannot_pass;
>   };
>
>   /* this array hols information about the different sentinels */
>   struct obj_sentinel_recog osn_list[(NUM_OBJ_SENTINELS-1)] = {
>     { 10, 3005, 1, "You may pass.", "Give me a Black Lotus first and
> you may pass."},
>     { 11, 3006, 2, "You may pass.", "Give me a Scepter first and you
> may pass."},
>     { 11, 3006, 4, "You may pass.", "Give me a Crown of the Ages first
> and you may pass."}
>   };
>
>   return 0;

> }

When I compile this I get the following messages, and after 1 hour of
brain mushing I still cant figure out exactly whats wrong,
andyof you c-gurus out there willing to explain ;)

> temp.c: In function `main':
> temp.c:16: warning: excess elements in array initializer after
> `osn_list'
> temp.c:17: warning: excess elements in array initializer after
> `osn_list'

Regardz Nocturnal Occulto

Once againI bug this list with silly questions