Re: [OFF TOPIC] List problems?

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 10/05/98

>Probably not, but it's guaranteed to break if you've added any spells.
>:)
>
>People should like the change though.

Care to clue us in on what it's going to be like?  I'm interested in
finding out what's new, cos right now adding spells has been a bit
complicated for m to figure out.  I just made them ACMD's with checks for
class and level with a 2 number check :)  Not the greatest way to do it,
but, it works for me :)

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)