Re: [CODE] doors in 128 bit

From: Roger Smith (sexycoder@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 10/06/98

Make sure you don't convert everything to 128-bit.  I had a problem with
doors and containers.

Make sure that your defines in structs.h are as follows:

/* Exit info: used in room_data.dir_option.exit_info */
#define EX_ISDOOR               (1 << 0)   /* Exit is a door
*/
#define EX_CLOSED               (1 << 1)   /* The door is closed
*/
#define EX_LOCKED               (1 << 2)   /* The door is locked
*/
#define EX_PICKPROOF    (1 << 3)   /* Lock can't be picked      */

/* Container flags - value[1] */
#define CONT_CLOSEABLE      (1 << 0)    /* Container can be closed
*/
#define CONT_PICKPROOF      (1 << 1)    /* Container is pickproof
*/
#define CONT_CLOSED         (1 << 2)    /* Container is closed
*/
#define CONT_LOCKED         (1 << 3)    /* Container is locked
*/

These are not converted to 128-bit code.

-Roger