Re: [Code] Saving mail

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/06/98

Well I'm not completely sure if this would work, but if you try to rent
out mail it says you can't because its falgged norent. you could try
removing that, but I think it might not work because I don't thinks the
words would be saved. Or do you mean saved on a reboot if the character
hasn't received that mail?