[DG-SCRIPTS] Known Problem with OLC/DGS Integration?

From: Jared Buckley (jaredb@TI.COM)
Date: 10/08/98

Hey all,

        Was wondering if there have been any reported problems with DG Scripts
pl5a (w/Oasis) and Circle bpl14.  I've noticed that when trying to add triggers
to my mobs through medit I'll get a corrupted mob elsewhere on the mud.  So far
this seems to happen to a mob in a room with the same vnum as the mob I'm
mediting and adding triggers.  (Doesn't seem to cause problems so long as I stay
away from the 's' option.)  This is a clean copy of Circle bpl14 and DGS pl5a
w/Oasis ?.?. (<- what ever is included in the DGS patch)  I haven't had a
chance to dig through the code yet, and I didn't want to reinvent the wheel if
I didn't have to .  Thanks,

Jared
(Couldn't find anything in the archive or FAQ, btw, but maybe I"m looking in
the wrong place.)