Tweaking the spell_level

From: The Merciless Lord of everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 10/09/98

Hi all

I'm getting immensly tired of writing one line pr. Spell Pr. Class,
seems to be a bit overhand, what I would like to do is this :

spell_level(SPELL_SOMENAME, {ARRAY OF LEVELS]);

But somehow I'm stuck. The Easy solution is of course to do :

spell_level(SPELL_SOMENAME, LVL_WI, LVL_CL, LVL_TH, LVL_WA);

And yes, it would suit the needs I have, but it would be cool to be able
to go something like :

spell_level(SPELL_SOMENAME, {"WI", 1, "CL", 2, -1, -1}); Or something
like that..

So that Every spell only needs one line to be spell_levelled, Problem is
I'm stuck here, The Idea is there, but somehow my knowledge in about
arrays and pointers have gone somewhere. Anyone with an idea to how this
could be made, the easiest way, so that if a new class is added, you can
just add "NEWCLASS", LEVEL to the spells they need.

Hope to hear something from someone. :)

S. P. Skou