Re: [WIN95->UNIX] Conversion?

From: Xual (xual@SATANSPAWN.ML.ORG)
Date: 10/10/98

First you have to convert your files from dos to unix, using whatever
method you prefer (it has been discussed at lenght before).

Then run the configure script, after deleting config.*

Then
cd src; make clean; make

If you are going to a *NIX with crypt, you'll have to disable it in
sysdep.h (after running configure) or else your passwords will be screwy.

I probably forgot something, but this should get you on the right track.

Xual