Re: [WIN95->UNIX] Conversion?

From: Kieran Sobel (ReaperKS@AOL.COM)
Date: 10/11/98

In a message dated 10/10/98 8:26:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
buckley@PC.ELEC.UQ.EDU.AU writes:

> #define SPECIAL(name) \
>     int (name)(struct char_data *ch, void *me, int cmd, char *argument)

This happens because you don't have the right carriage return after each line,
due to windows. What you have to do is get a script that romoves all the ^M
out of your files. You can get a copy of one called dos2unix from
www.shareware.com or you can find one by searching the mailing list archives .
Which I suggest you do anyway because I haven't explained much here. This
topic has been discussed in great length many times in the past. Including one
time to get me up and running :-). Do a search for 'win98 to unix' or '^M' or
'dos2unix'.