[CODE] buffer question

From: Scott Clifford (digital@TOGETHER.NET)
Date: 10/11/98

When we do almost any immortal command on a non-existant mob or obj the
game will crash. But when we run the game in mini mode we can check for
anything that is not there and it comes back with that does not exist like
it should. So my question is, does anybody know of any limitations in how
many mobs objs or rooms that may be in a mud?

We have just installed the 128 bit patch and after my dumb oversight :) it
works fine. except when we try to at , or trans, or any other command to a
non-exstant mob, obj or room out of mini mode .

Thanks in advance in advance
Malcor