[IDEA] Multiclassing

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 10/11/98

Hey, I had an idea a little while ago, and I was wondering how hard it
would be to implement...  As all of the multiclassing things I've played
around with have been worth absolutely nothing due to the changes the
class system undergoes, I was thinking that maybe it would be good to
have classes as bitvectors...  The only _real_ work would be to change
the advance_level function to allow them to choose a class to advance in.
 Any suggestions, or something people might want to forewarn me about
before I try to implement it?

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)