Another Unknown causes to a crash?

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/14/98

Well, Mine is probably unrelated from the other posts like this.
I did post something like this before and got some feed back but nothing
works. Before I posted that my mud crashed every real life hour. Well
Now that I've double checked this I noticed it's actually 10 hours.
In the syslogs, I've recorded 2. 1 has mentioned nusage 98 times and the
other 111 times, the exact line is:

Oct 14 13:05:18 :: nusage: 1   sockets connected, 1   sockets playing
I tried compiling without dg events and I tried increasing buffer size.

In syslog 1 it started at: well here's the line:
Oct 11 04:58:56 :: CircleMUD, version 3.00 beta patchlevel 14
and the finishing line is:
Oct 11 14:18:56 :: nusage: 1   sockets connected, 1   sockets playing

In syslog 2 it started at: well here's the line:
Oct 14 04:45:13 :: CircleMUD, version 3.00 beta patchlevel 14
and the finishing line is:
Oct 14 13:05:18 :: nusage: 1   sockets connected, 1   sockets playing

And I haven't changed anything to do with the game loop or any of the
functions that are called without input from a user. Although I did
patch olc and autoeq... But it was crashing before olc and AutoEq just
changes the main menu thing in the nanny function. So I'm stumped. Any
ideas are welcome.

        - Matt